Dear Friends and Colleagues
On the behalf of the program committee for the upcoming Canadian Burn Conference (Halifax 2022), we would like you to save the date for attending for the annual Canadian Burn Conference. I encourage you to consider joining like-minded and passionate health practitioners from across the country for a truly Canadian experience.
Please stay tuned for further information as to the structure and content of the program as it takes shape, and don’t hesitate to contact me directly with any ideas or suggestions. Please feel free to forward this message to any individual who might be interested in attending the conference. Looking forward to welcoming you to the 2022 Canadian Burn Conference in Halifax, Nova Scotia.
Shar Shahrokhi & Jack Rasmussen
(Program co-chairs on the behalf of the Program committee)
- Multidisciplinary Keynote Speakers
- Dedicated session on paediatric and geriatric burn care
- Anesthetic Considerations in Burn Surgery
- Beyond the Burn: psycho-social needs and care for patients and their families
- Breakout sessions for rehabilitation, nursing and nutrition, researcher and quality assurance, and first responders
- Clinical Cases – Acute and secondary reconstructive cases
- Use of Technology to Advanced Wound Care