Multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary support is key in advancing burn care standards and innovations for Canadians. The CBA encourages individuals from across the Canadian healthcare landscape – burn survivors, burn surgeons, first responders, nurses, pharmacists, physiotherapists, occupational therapists, psychiatrists, critical care physicians, allied health members and researchers – to join the association and assist in advancing best practices in burn care.
- Improve care for patients through burn education, research and advocacy
- Network with colleagues across all disciplines of burn care management.
- Save up to $150 at the Annual Scientific Meeting
- Professional development opportunities:
- Online educational resources, free webinars
- Access or assist in developing professional standards and guidelines for burn care
- Collaborate with colleagues across Canada to hone best practice and knowledge translation
|Non-Physician, Other Health Professionals, First Responders, Residents, Fellows||$100|
Organizations interested in purchasing memberships for three or more colleagues are eligible for a special rate. Contact us to learn more.
How do institutions sign up?
- Please have your Burn Care Manager/Dedicated Unit Person contact CPD
- Who can benefit from the institutional fee? Non-Burn Physicians
- What is the fee:
- Tiered system – $2500 for up to 40 memberships; $5000 up to 80 memberships